Get a clear view to improve your security posture
Cyber security and data protection are front-of-mind for every organization. But how do their boards know what and where are their risks, in order to deal with them? How can the right protection be implemented across the whole organization, so as to comply with security and privacy regulations?
The answer is that organizations should be able to assess and measure information security continuously.
Monitoring risks and security maturity is important at various levels in an organization:
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO): Are my policies efficient? How do I manage risk introduced by my organization’s suppliers?
- Chief Finance Officer (CFO): Does our investment provide appropriate return?
- CEO: Do our investments address the highest risks as a priority? Are these risks at an acceptable level?
- Compliance Officer and DPO: How do we monitor compliance efficiency and reassure our various external stakeholders?
- IT manager: How do I get operational metrics on IT security controls?
- Project managers: How do we assess cyber and compliance exposure through a project lifecycle?